Grocers and CPG Manufacturers: Competitive Price Intelligence Is Here To Help!
The age of the US digital grocery shelf has arrived – equal parts opportunity and threat for today’s retailers and CPG manufacturers alike. The questions on everyone’s minds are:
WHAT TO DO ONLINE, WHEN, AND HOW?
The key is to be prepared and to have a strategy for success. Competitive price intelligence systems, like 360pi’s award-winning product suite, help you understand the market by enabling you to:
- determine what is being sold online and by whom
- analyze products, categories, and brands
- take a close look at pack sizing and pricing
- highlight opportunities and threats on the digital grocery shelf
*360pi online insights for Kellogg’s as at June 19, 2014:
- 16 Kellogg’s brands (7 categories)
- 1697 Kellogg’s products
- 6 retailers, 404 Amazon Marketplace resellers
White Paper: Surviving and Thriving on the U.S. Digital Grocery Shelf
“Do Nothing” is no longer an option! Read about our 6 best practices to start playing in the online market. Download your free copy by filling out the form on the right.
Includes Honey Nut Cheerios data analysis:
- Comparison of 17oz (single pack), 21.6oz (2-pack), and 12.25oz (4-pack);
- Price-Per-Unit analysis of average offline promotional price vs. amazon.com;
- Price-Per-Volume analysis of average offline promotion price vs. amazon.com;
- Number of grocery stores that carry each pack size - indication of relative popularity.
Competitive Price Intelligence: Ready to get started?
Contact us to learn more about the profitable insights we can deliver to your team.